MY ETSY SOAP SHOP. CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO VIEW AND PURCHASE

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My first post - Hello, world!

Well, here I am. I am slowly finding a spot in the world wide web for my minimal computer skills. We'll take it slow, if you don't mind.....and, frankly, even if you do.

I have links to other Etsy shops over there under "lists of other great sites". KaZi is me, too. If you like jewelry that's slightly upscale, please take a look. I have some fiber creations, as well. I will be adding shops whose craft I admire. My first is srobison and I think she makes stunningly beautiful journals and albums. I intend to be picky about who I add and she fits the profile with style.

My life revolves around my family, my critters and my crafts. You, most likely, will not find excitement here, just small vignettes of everyday life from the viewpoint of a 12 year old trapped in a 67 year old body. Oh, the appalling shock, when looking in a mirror!

1 comment:

eeniemoni said...

Hi Judy,
looking forward to reading about what you've been up to on a regular basis ;)
Have a wonderful evening :)

moni