MY ETSY SOAP SHOP. CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO VIEW AND PURCHASE

Friday, April 11, 2008

Sea Salt Soap Sale

Oh my, the alliteration!

I just sold my first bar of sea salt soap. This is soap that is so hard to explain to customers and I know that some will never understand it. If I could send a free bar to everyone that is curious I think I'd be a rich old bag. It contains mostly sea salt. This is bound together with soap made of coconut oil (in my case). Coconut oil is normally a skin drying oil that lathers profusely. When combined with sea salt, it becomes a skin toning, pore refining soap that is unique and amazingly gentle. At my age I don't use soap on my face...except for this salt bar. It's like nothing else I've ever used and I did not originate it, I learned to make it from a very generous soaper in Denmark. Thank you, my unmet friend. This is one of the best gifts I have ever been given.

No comments: